Monday 19 January 2009

Quick, Quick if you want some...

Lovely FREE stash, that is...Only a couple of days left to enter so don't miss out. Go here to check out what could be yours...

Have you read/heard about the funny story going around at the moment? Paris Hilton is a scrapper! Somehow that doesn't seem likely, but she did put in an appearance at CHA (some kinda big event in America -Craft/Hobbies related- where all the new product from the design houses is unveiled). She was happily signing away that magic name of hers but don't think she was doing any demonstrations! I tried to follow the story as comprehensively as possible (celeb stalker that I am...) & it seems that she has provided the financial backing required for this venture but has 3 other partners who do all the "hard work", lol!

My research brought me to an even MORE interesting story about Katie Holmes...
She appears to be a bona fide scrapper of note, with a dedicated scrap room & a US$3 000 per month stash-spending habit. Isn't that just the most sickening news you've ever heard? That is one lucky chick! Now that explains why she married Tom...always wondered what she saw in him! Just joking...he's okay & I'm very happy for her & TRYING not to feel jealous...

Today passed in a blur as the pace of life quickens with the school term approaching. Just counting my blessings that there seems to be a little space for me to do some quick blog-hopping!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

omg ... I can't visualise Katie Holmes as a scrapper either ... LOL