Tuesday 10 February 2009

Hot & Lazy





It's hot & I'm feeling lazy...Just thought I better clarify that in case you thought that I thought that I was hot,lol! I should be scrapping, or photographing layouts for my blog or blah,blah,blah...all those scrappy things, but, truth is, I'm sitting here blog reading & even that is proving to be too much of an effort for me right now. Think being in a bad mood on the weekend really took it out of me,lol! I always knew there was a reason why am an optimist...

Anyway (yawn!) I have been inspired by some lovely yellow goodies finding their way onto the web (do you remember I told you yellow was the new IT colour & you all said....aaaargh, you hate yellow?) Well, get to like it girls, 'cos it is well & truly on it's way. I aim to do some layouts using yellow & grey sometime soon. Right now I am working on my Valentine mini-album. Just off to make a cappuccino in an attempt to stay awake...

2 comments:

Jenny in Durbs said...

I would love to have a work station like the yellow one but my old table just has to suffice but a girl can dream can't she.

Desire Fourie said...

Must say I kind of like the idea of yellow and grey and I think I have used the combo on a scrap layout. But I am not a follower of fashion trends and the classic style appeals more to me. Hugs from Desire