Thursday 7 May 2009

UNPLUG.




Have you come across
this?

If not go & check it out. It's harder than you think! (or maybe easier...truth is I haven't tried it - YET!!!)


This is me on Sunday - this week - I won't be answering your e mails (or even opening them for that matter) but don't be offended because, come Monday, I will be chomping at the bit for my first available opportunity,LOL! I won't be blogging OR blog hopping...can you imagine???!!!

So go & leave a comment with Jody, tell her that you're in & turn off for a day. Any day. You choose. It won't kill you & your family will love you all the more for it. I know mine will.

So, what will it be? Are you in or are you out???

3 comments:

Stefanie said...

Nah, I love my PC too much...I have so many cool friends there that I "see" daily.
When we were away we didn't have cell phone reception or tv...took DH's laptop to watch dvds (before it was stolen) - took photos so in essence I've done it!

Jacqui said...

Goodness! I don't have a blog and I can only get this right when away on holiday. Good Luck.

Lynette Jacobs said...

I was somewhat unplugged from the computer taking part in a crop challenge. But it is always hard to stay away from the PC...what did I do before I had broadband?