Saturday 11 July 2009

Layout Half Hour Style.


I didn't think it could be done but I've discovered these last 10 busy days that it IS possible to create with speed - providing you have things well-sorted & easily accessible.

I've had this in my "Drafts" for a while so thought I may aswell quickly publish it. Paper is older Basic Grey & dark navy bazzill. Tags are Making Memories Travel - with a 7 Gypsies sticker over the travel icon on the cream one...Embroidered star is AMM & brown puffy alphas are *memory blank*. "2009" is from a freebie mini-calendar. Handwriting mine.

Stapling is my new fave thing...

And tags are also enjoying a revival in this house - what with the beautiful new 7 Gypsies ones from Cocoa Daisy & the always great Making Memories.

Apart from cutting, sticking & stapling my next best effort was a teeny bit of inking on the one tag & calendar page. Hardly rocket science but striking nonetheless & a great front page for Jack's album in that it epitomizes his positive attitude to life!

6 comments:

Bernadine said...

Lovely layout as always. :)

Michelle Ramsay said...

Lovely layout. You have a stunning handwriting.

topkatnz said...

Another great LO ... well done for completing in 30min ... I've never done one that quick!!LOL ...

Shayne said...

I'm quite liking the simplicity of your most recent LO's - simple yet effective.

Stefanie said...

How are you gatting along with PSE7?

Jacqui said...

those letter stickers look fabulous!