Saturday 12 November 2011

What I've been working on this week...

I managed to squeeze in a loooong stretch of studio 
time this week!  It involved one very late night but it was
totally worth it!  I find scrapbooking "regenerative" although
after these 3 layouts I was ready to call it a day
(or rather a night!) but I did prepare the base of
another layout that I'll be finishing off today...

It involved A LOT of misting (and it took 3 DAYS to dry) 
which is why I found the energy in me at 2a.m just 
to get it sprayed, 'cos with our humid climate I knew 
it would be a looong wait...

Anyway, I hope you are all enjoying your Saturday.
Mine is a constant run-around - to the hardware, the
super-market, dance rehearsals, and play-dates.  

But it's all good!  

Time for some more creating now - woopee!!





13 comments:

Bellaidea said...

Can not wait to see the rest!

Lynette Jacobs said...

Oh my goodness...you really burned the midnight oil...but I am sure that all the layouts you made will be stunning. I have Wednesdays and Saturdays as the only scrappy days...so I generally only complete a layout or two every week.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

loving all the sneaks!! And can't wait to see them! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Carin McDonough said...

The sneak peeks look good, can't wait to see the rest :)

Heather Jacob said...

sometimes it is good to keep going but it does catch up with you sooner or later ... I like you found out from experience .. LOL
take care gorgeous friend ... big hugz xxoxo
these peeks look yummy

Kerryn said...

mmm these look yummy! Can't wait to see more :).

sandi said...

Oh I like what I see...can't wait to see the full views!

Leonie said...

oh looks like some lovely scummy goodness happening in your scrap space. looking forward to seeing the end results. :)

Eila Sandberg said...

Curious curious! you've been busy sweetie! xoxoxoxxoxoxooxox

Rachael Funnell said...

You are on a roll Girlfriend....
These Sneaks look GORG A LISHOUS!!!!
hehehehe
Would you believe have NOT scrapped for 4 days & nights NOW Just been VERY busy.....(Starting to get Withdrawals)
BUT I'm ready to rock & roll tonight..... LOL!
Have a GREAT week!!
♥♥

tianode said...

oh just love this really is just super great deatil too love hugs cheryl by revathi

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

You are such a teaser, come on, show us your beautiful work!!!

Pearl said...

awesome sneaks , hun !!! I havent had much crafty time at all . Too busy with real life ! teehee !

Not that crafting isnt ! But you know what I mean ! ;)