Tuesday 14 February 2012

Creative Scrappers Sketch 194 - Love You Layout - Imaginarium Designs







Ooops!  I put this layout up on the blog yesterday 
& forgot to include the sketch & let you all know that
 I was submitting it over at Creative Scrappers!

So here is the sketch...


And here is my layout - again...yawn!  Sorry!!



I am so into working with sketches now it's just unreal...
I remember when I discovered them when I got online
- only in 2008 - until then I had no idea they even existed!
Now I am taking such liberties with them soon they will
be unrecognisable LOL!!  

HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT 
VALENTINE'S DAY EVERYONE!!

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥





8 comments:

Kerryn said...

What a fabulous sketch! Love your take on it!

Unknown said...

This is a brilliant take on the sketch Helen!! Love it, the photos are so sweet too ;0)
Hugs
xoxo

scrapbookertink said...

Gorgeous take on the sketch, loving the misting and inking on the title, take care, Doreen x

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

You all ready know I loveeeeee this lo... but the sketch you used is beautiful too! LOVE IT!

Izzy Anderson said...

I love your take on the sketch. Beautiful work.

Lynette Jacobs said...

I love your take on the sketch...so beautiful and the colours are amazing together.

Carin McDonough said...

Gorgeous I love how bright and happy this is! :)

Eila Sandberg said...

Oh what a sweet page and such a neat take on the sketch! Cami is going to thank you dearly in a few years time for making these wonderful layouts featuring her (and the other kids too of course, goes without saying, though boys might take a wee bit longer in actually coming out with the thank-you-mum :)) xxxx