Thursday 3 May 2012

Designing for ScrapThat! {Take That!!} :-D





Hello Everyone!  Happy May!!  Yup I am a bit late!
This week seems to have flashed past in a heartbeat...
Where have I been?!  Well I always take a little breather
once the month end madness is over - I need a little crash!!

Usually my product arrives in the last week of the month, 
due to my location, so it is a mad scramble to get pages
 made!  That results in a studio that looks like a bomb has
 hit it, and when I'm done with sending in my layouts the 
last thing I feel like doing is tidying up!  So I close the
 door ...BREATHE...then come back for more!!

Well while I was busy breathing {!!!} I got a wonderful
offer!  You can read all about it HERE - the good news
is that I was invited to join the Design Team @ ScrapThat!
- a scrapbooking kit club in Canada, which OF COURSE
I'm sure you have all heard of! 







 Have you joined their Ning community? 
 If not you should join HERE as there are monthly 
challenges that you can enter, even if you don't subscribe
 to the kit BUT I do hope that you will think about subscribing, 
as their latest kit is nothing short of SPECTACULAR.  
I'm sure you will agree!!


There is also a FORUM full of interesting and friendly 
chats, so if you have any questions, or just feel like a 
scrappy natter, you should drop on by HERE.  Be
inspired by the gallery HERE and upload and share your
creations.  {You will have to REGISTER on the Ning Site
though} but that is cool, as you get your own page & it's
like a mini-Facebook where you can view all your
participation and uploads in one place.

I am one of FIVE new recruits and there are 3 girls
staying on from previously so altogether a team of 
EIGHT of us altogether.  I will be linking up to the
other girls' blogs soon so you can jump over to them
from here, but for now, click on my fist link to read
up all about them, and while you are there you may 
as well sign up to receive the ScrapThat! blog posts
by e mail - makes it much easier to follow :)

ScrapThat! is also an official DUSTY ATTIC retailer
& restocking right now so that you can shop away to
your heart's content, even if you are not a subscriber!

Ahem...so much for cutting down, balance, and all that
other stuff I bang on about when I'm feeling tired & grumpy,
the truth is I just love this hobby too much to turn down
a great opportunity!!





23 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Congrats Helen and I am sure you are going to have loads of creative fun.
Hugs
Desire

Evgenia Petzer said...

woo hoo! congrats! you sure deserve that! looks yummy!

Kasia KrzymiƄska said...

yeah! Congrats! looks inspiring.

Rachael Funnell said...

WooooooHooooo! Ahhh Helen! this is Wonderful news... Very Well Deserved!
Congrats Girlfriend!!

topkatnz said...

Congratulations! that kit does look amazing!

FiKenward said...

How exciting Helen, they have such gorgeous kits and I'm sure you will be a great asset to the team. Can't wait to see you pages and good luck with the cutting back "wink"

Marilyn said...

Congratulations my friend!!! I'm so happy to be with you in this new journey!
Hugs! :)

Alanna said...

Congratulations Helen! That is such a gorgeous kit, and I absolutely can't wait to see what fantastic works you create :)

Sabrina Scrapbook said...

Wohoooo congratulations, Helen!! Am SO happy for you? What? Retailer of Dusty Attic? Awesome :) Can't wait to see your first assignment and the rest, of course. Ehem, all the best! :)))

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Woooooooooooooooo hooooooooooooooooo!!!!! CONGRATS!!! You soooooo deserve this!!

Sandi Clarkson said...

I am so excited to be working together! Together this team can all accomplish great things! Cheers!

Lynnda said...

YAY Helen!!! congratulations!!! Am SO happy for you!!! Awesome :) Can't wait to see your first assignment and the rest...Good luck my friend... hugs...xoxo

Eila Sandberg said...

HOORAAH for you darling, really such fabulous news!! aaaand now perhaps we'll see your first page created with that gorgeous kit over at TCR? ScrapThat! is one of our sponsors for May and Dell has created a special edition palette that runs the whole length of May in parallell to the regular 4. My goodness, I really am so happy for your Helen! cannot stop smiling :)) Enjoy the ride! xoxoxo

Tracee said...

Congrats Helen! the kit looks lovely and I can't wait to see what you create! Tx

Cindy Fortin said...

Wow! Congrats for this new DT Helen! I'm very glad for you.

Mitralee said...

SO VERY EXCITED FOR YOU!!!!

Hey, sorry about never getting to do that call, internet finally is back at 9am this morning!!!

So, give me a holler scrapstar!

phamil said...

OH Helen, that's awesome! They have beautiful kits!!! I've missed your blog, I've been busy here at home, but I will be back to catch up!!!! Congrats!!!

Marjie Kemper said...

Fantastic, Helen! Looks like a great kit club and it's new to me, so thanks for the intro. Can't wait to see your creations with their beautiful kits.

Alison said...

Congrats Helen..the kit looks very 'you'!
Alison xx

Unknown said...

Congrats Helen!!..Your title post should read something like...TAKE THAT and SHOVE IT, (IYKWIM).

So proud of you dear friend!

Jasmine S said...

Fabulous news Helen. How super awesome. Congrats.

sandi said...

Wow! Helen this is great news...a big congrats to you! Yeah!

Denise Price said...

Congratulations on joining the Scrap That team!!! It seems like a PERFECT fit for you.

Happy (Inter)National Scrapbook Day! :)