Friday 26 October 2012

Little Winter Circus - A brand new collection from Les Papiers de Pandore - and you can win it!






I know it's been a quiet, quiet week on this bloggy - with no real
'meaty' content & I wish I could change that but not just yet!!

I am now working on a magazine commission - my first!!  So that
is very exciting for me & you will only get to see that in 4 months
- yup that part is a drag...Anyway, if I keep on this way at least
there's hope of my blog being exciting next year  :)

My internet problems continue!  I am NOT COMPLAINING!!
Just letting you know why I am slow to respond to your comments :)

I am hoping we will finally see a technician arrive from our
parastatal internet provider over the weekend.


So what do you think of the new collection from Pandore?

Ever so French is the first thing I thought!!
Truly, truly lovely!  Mine is on it's way to me already!!
I have been on the design team for 6 months now - 
time flies - and it is really such a blessing.

It has been such a great opportunity for me & fortunately
it is not yet time to leave!  Yay me!!  

Now WOULD YOU LIKE TO WIN THIS?????
Okay, what you need to do is click HERE
Leave a comment then right click & save this image
{copy & paste does NOT work from Overblog but it does
from Blogger so copy & paste from MY image}.

Then you need to make a post on your blog - showing 
everyone the new collection - Little Winter Circus -
from Les Papiers de Pandore & linking back to the
post on their blog (the link is above).

The winner will be announced mid-November.
You can subscribe to Pandore by email so you don't
miss the announcement!  It could be you...

Good Luck!!  Have a great weekend :)



11 comments:

sandi said...

Love the mix! Fabulous! TFS!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Beautiful collection!!!

Evgenia Petzer said...

oh, this one is so beautiful! love it!

Bellaidea said...

Congratulations again!..Can not wait to see your superb work! And yes, I sooo want to winn thos new collection:)

Denise Price said...

Congrats on your commission! Four months is a long time, but I'm sure it will be worth the wait. :)

Keren Tamir said...

Good news Helen!! Glad to hear!!!

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

Oh, how exciting to be doing the magazine work. Can't wait to see it!! It will be worth the wait, I'm sure!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

Eila Sandberg said...

*drumming my fingers* NOT patient in waiting to see but soooo excited for you. Got my Scrap365 the other day and immediately went to your page. YAY! how unreal it must feel to see your own work published like that. Holy schmoly, I think I'd swoon! :))
The PdP papers are antyhing but Chrissie-like, which is really good as they can be used long after the Holidays are oven. Just LOVE the combo of grey/teal/yellow with splashes of red. Cannot wait to see what you create with them! Have a fabbo weekend sweetie! xoxo

Alison said...

Congrats on the magazine commission ...and love that collection
Alison xx

Lynnda said...

Good news !!! Congrats Helen... hugs...xoxo

Sandie said...

Congratulations Helen on the commission. I'm also doing my first. :-)
The new paper line is gorgeous... hope your internet issues get all sorted out soon.... have a wonderful week Helen.x