Tuesday 26 February 2013

Scrapmatts & Flourish with a Bling Product Swap!





Sounds like a match made in Heaven right?!?  Head on over to 
Scrapmatts HERE, scroll down the home page until you hit the blog
 posts, then take a look at my post (it's the latest one) to see
 how you can win yourself a HUGE product pack full of Scrapmatts 
chipboard.  And of course there's a fabulous prize to be won at FWAB!

I have 3 projects up but you need to go over there to check them
 out!  I'll give you a little tease here to tempt you!

  Have a wonderful Tuesday & I'll be back to share my complete 
blog post & all 3 of my new creations with you here soon. 




 Thanks for the visit!


5 comments:

MarĂ­lia Lopes said...

Off to see Helen!!!
So curious!!!lol

Sandie said...

Ohhh nice peeps, off to check the real project out!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Off to see!! :)

Lizzy Hill said...

Yes, Ma'am...off we goes....

Jasmine S said...

Off I did go and simply fabulous Helen. Your pages are so full of colour and "life".