Friday 29 November 2013

My Creative Scrapbook Kit Club & Lindy's Stamp Gang BIG NEWS!




Massive Black Friday Sale at Lindy's Stamp Gang 
store & a Special Deal on the Mega Sets!!  

Watch the video for full details!
  It's less than one minute long!! 

 And YES you can purchase no matter
 where you live & postage is reasonable!  

The sale goes on all weekend so you have up
 until the end of Monday {American time} to order.

 LSG is really on top of the Mixed Media game - 
their mists, embossing powders & pigment powders
 are top quality & the best out there in my opinion
 {and the opinion of many others - just watch any You-Tube
 review & you will see how popular they are & how well
 they compare! Or should I say how superior they are!!}

NOT A DAY GOES BY THAT I DON'T PINCH MYSELF 
THAT I GET TO PLAY WITH SO MANY OF THESE GOODIES!!!



Here is the image of the Mixed Media kit
 I got to work with this month.

Please note: The Mixed Media kit can be purchased on a one month sub.

 It can also be purchased on a three moth subscription
 this will guarantee that a kit is available for you each month. 

You do not need to be a member to purchase this kit. 


This kit is a STEAL at $24.99!!

It is PACKED with product & the album makes
 19 double-page spreads {I glue each page together
to make them extra sturdy - so they hold up to all the mists,
 etc that I add - if you don't do this you'll get 38 spreads!!

MCS kits are great value for money & there's one to
suit every taste so take a look around the store & sign up
 if you want to take the hassle out of selecting the latest
 &greatest supplies each month -get it all in one place,
every month - it will save you hours!   See you soon!!!


3 comments:

Val-Belle said...

I have just got me some LSG mists to play with :D hoping to get time this weekend...

Sandi Clarkson said...

I just got the Industrial chic set and so far am loving it! Thanks for coming by my blog today and leaving such sweet comments!

Annie Claxton said...

I have some LSG mists too which I haven't tried yet, but the colours look gorgeous - never enough time in the day! :o)