Friday 27 December 2013

My Creative Scrapbook December News!





Hello again everyone!  I did not create with a My Creative
 Scrapbook Kit this month due to the holiday season. 

 I would like to share the link to the December kits with
 you because now you all have some Christmas photos
 to scrap!  {I hope!!} Take a look HERE to choose
 which one of FOUR awesome CHRISTMAS KITS 
would suit you best!!


And don't forget about the MY CREATIVE SKETCHES BLOG 
HERE where the sketch above is open for interpretation until
January 14th, 2014, with this fantastic random prize on offer!


And don't forget about your SCRAP AROUND THE WORLD
entries either!  The December challenge closes in 4 days!!


Bye for now & thanks for the visit!


4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I hope you had a great Christmas Helen!!!!!

Elaine coustley said...

Looking forward to your creations in the "New Year".x

sandi said...

Wonderful kits. TFS!

sandi said...

Wonderful kits. TFS!